Friday, September 05, 2008

Its too much funny to take in all at once




I have pretty much been laughing hysterically for the last hour straight. Emmy just e-mailed me these after she told me to check this post out. The denim vest is my fave, I think I look like Angela Chase, which was always my goal in high school. I thought I was her. That one and the flip hair-do ones look pretty real, which is kinda scary.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My stomach muscles still hurt from laughing. I think you look good in the old time. I'll make my own when I get a chance and we can keep the fun a rollin'.
And the denim vest is definitely my favorite.

Elizabeth Downie said...

hahahahahha! I love it! These pictures are so good! You look great in that last hair style. I could hardly even tell you'd done it on yearbookyourself. That web site is too funny.

Chantell and Brock said...

Ok that is the funniest thing ever! I tried to get on & do it with one of my pics but I couldn't get it to work as well as she did yours.

Schwab Family said...

oh kelly you are so silly.... But oh so beautiful. long time no chek the blog i know i am so fired.

Anonymous said...

Wow Kelly, you're looking pretty hot lately! lol. I'm pretty impressed on how fashionable you are. I love hearing you guys were talking about raintree days...I do have a lot of fond memories..I'm not real sure what the bad stuff was....j/k I guess that's why I'm nervous to talk to you cause I have a really bad memory of everything and I hope I never did anything to hurt you or Vida. If I did, I want you to know that I'm sorry & I know I was pretty self absorbed. hmmm..I hope that wasn't to awkward posting this on your blog for all to read! Love you Kelly, I remember laying in the back of somebody's truck one night & I just layed there listening to your beautiful voice, I loved to hear you sing!

Melinda said...

Love it. I am going to do it tonight!