It's been a while, I know, I know. My fans are crying for more more more! And by my fans I mean Emmy. I mean, sometimes I wonder why I even blog. There is no way anyone thinks this crap is interesting that I put on my blog but whatev. It's like having your own newspaper column. Its fun to do, even if it isn't winning awards. So here's all the juicy highlights of this week.
Below treasures from DI are depicted. The book is Pat of Silver Bush by L.M. Montgomery, one of my faves. And I have good reason to suspect it's a first edition. And the dish. Its cute. Pyrex circa who knows when, I ain't no collectible expert. But it is divided down the middle which I am sure is handy for something even if I'm not sure for what. Mini gherkins on one side and black olives on the other. You know, whatever floats your boat. I love the pattern on the lid. Cutie patootie. These were purchased 2 weeks ago so they really have nothing to do with this week but I was excited about them and wanted to share. I get a kick outta crap like that.
We went to Lagoon on Monday with some of Anthony's family. It started out in the 40s and raining but it cleared up and warmed up around lunchtime and a fun time was had by all. And no lines, which pretty much kicked hein.
Yup, I'm serious. Rain hurts at high speeds.
I rode this thing one way but walked back. I was TERRIFIED!!! I guess I am getting old because this never scared me before but I was seriously peeing my pants this time.
These two beautiful children had their 5th birthday on Weds. It breaks my heart that they are getting so big. I remember the first time I ever met them and held them. I held Brock first and he was so tiny and I fell so in love. Little did I know how much they would mean to me. I love them like crazy. I am one lucky babysitter.
And that's it peeps. I am one exciting lady, I know. Before you know it I will be doing give-aways and selling crap on an Etsy shop. More to come. Look out!
5 comments:
You're a nerd, but I love you. I hope you are looking out for some nice hard cover books for me. I have a nice list of books I need/want to buy.
Brock and Brooklyn are cute. I can't wait for Brock and Ally to get married one day.
I love you and miss you. And seriously, I wan't kidding about including me in some posts.
I am soooo happy to see that you finally added something because I was really tired of opening your page and seeing that dresser. It is cool bot borzilla to look at.
I want you to know that other people look at this stuff too. I would really like to see more pictures of your supermodel sister Angie. I think your blog fans (peeps) would appreciate pictures of Angie too. She sure is beautiful!!!
That Angie sure is beautiful. We're so lucky to have a supermodel in the family.
you are such a dork and i love you for it! i always check your blog.
miss ya!
I was very confused at the pic of you at lagoon. I thought it was a pic of you working at the front desk with me for a second!
Post a Comment