Thursday, September 11, 2008

Peace Out



These pictures are from a couple weeks ago when Teyonda and I went to tea at the Grand America. It was a good time. But now she is gone to Maine for Grad school and I am without a friend to do such things with. What a ho-bag. I miss her already.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I miss Teyonda too. She's was always there for or Saturday phone conversations.

I can't wait for you to come to a tea part with me and Nino sometime. We talked all about our castles and gardens. It's magical. Well, at least until Bubber D. comes along and bumps the tea (water).

But really though...back to Teyonda. I miss her a lot for you. I hope you can still go to IKEA and DI to find treasures.

Anonymous said...

And that was herbal tea, right?

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! Yes it was herbal Sergeant Long!

Anonymous said...

I seriously made so many typos in my first entry. I'll work on some spell check next time.

corrections:
or - our
part - party
talked - talk

Elizabeth Downie said...

I hope I someday have a friend I feel comfortable referring to as a "ho bag" :)

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth - you can call me a hoebag anytime. I haven't used it on you yet because it's not just something you throw at someone, but I definitely use it as a term of endearment. You can ask any of my good friends...they get called "hoebag" on a regular basis. I hope this doesn't make you want to never hang out with me again.

Elizabeth Downie said...

Haha, no I like it, it's funny. Ok, I'll call you a ho-bag, but I'm not sure I'm ready to let you call me one! :) lol We can try it out.

Carla said...

Kelly, you were commenting two posts ago about how nobody reads this, but i read your blog... ha I'm sure that means alot, but it's somebody right. I love how you and emily use the blog to have comment conversations, that's funny. Oh and I feel so priveleged to have been an official hoebag for about 2 years now :)