This weekend I finally painted some more chairs for my table. Anthony's comment was "they don't exactly match". Yeah, that was sorta the point and I think my blue chairs are mighty cute. I did a crappy paint job and should've sanded but I'll wait until I have a yard or garage before I re-do them. Sanding and spray-painting do not work well in a small apartment. I am still finding blue powder in my vacuum, several days later. Anyway, now we don't have to have my in-laws sit on the couch when they come over for dinner.
We also went to the temple. The first picture is a shot of the new landscaping at the Provo Temple. They re-did it to make it prettier since no one was ever getting married there. That's what I heard anyway. It is very beautiful now and the view of the fountains and the valley from the front doors is beautiful at sunset and at night. I love the Provo Temple and the surrounding neighborhood. It's so seventies but mostly kept up pretty well and always makes me feel like I am in a time warp.
3 comments:
the chairs look great!
I'm glad that you did your chairs in your apartment! I keep telling myself "No, you can't do that because we're in an apartment" You inspired me! I'm going to go paint something!
Wow the Provo Temple does look better. I need to take a jaunt to go see it.
Post a Comment