Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lagoon

On the Cliffhanger, L-R: Anthony(in sunglasses), Landon, Jason, Sabrina, Nate and Kaylee

Steve and Ellen with Tessa, Gabriela, Gracie and Dallin

Me, my husband, his glasses and my braces






Do you not love these bottom two pictures? High-larious. This woman was about 9 months pregnant in a sparkly bikini and nothing else. It was not cute. The warm weather really brings out the trailer trash in us all I guess.
This weekend Anthony's dad and step-mom Ellen treated us all to a day of family fun at Lagoon. It was pretty fun to hang out with everyone there. We rode the rides and spent some time at Lagoon A Beach (don't you love that name?) Thanks Steve and Ellen for the fun day!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I like your new braces. Maybe now you can be called plastic mouth or whatever they are made of instead of metal mouth. Oh, ye old braces. I love you lots. I can't wait to create Somewhere in Time memories soon. It will be tops.

Anonymous said...

It's funny about the pregnant girl, not your braces. I think your braces are tops. I wish you could have seen Nancy Drew with us. It was too cute/funny. I laughed a lot. We might have to watch it sometime together. It's like She's the Man - way more funny when there is someone else to laugh with. I love you and I miss you.

Debbie said...

i love to people watch!

hshoafus said...

OOO That's HOTTTTT!!! LOL!!!