Sunday, May 27, 2007

Boring Boring Blog Blog Blog





In case you haven't noticed I have only been half hearted in my posting. I am a very boring person and I find myself with nothing to post about. I can't talk about my surgeries cause Emmy says I am like an old lady who talks about her ailments all the time. She's nice that way. But she's right, I just have nothing else to talk about. The sad excitement of my week was buying some new books. Books are good friends to girls like me. The middle picture is some of my books with my new clothespin that I love. I'm not sure what its for but it sure is cute. My favorite books are the old ones my Grandma has gotten for me at yard sales. But my mom actually bought me my favorite book ever which is "Anne of Green Gables". I love that book with all my heart and have read it more times than I can count. I love all Lucy Maud Montgomery's books, some of which are pictured in the bottom picture. I read them over and over again. The ones at the top that Kirsten is showcasing (she begged me to be in the picture, I think to show off her new dress) are ones I just got at DI for $.50 each. I am especially excited about the big one "...And Ladies Of The Club". My Aunt Patty had it on her lamp/end table thingie next to the rocking chair, in the kitchen, on the farm for years. With the butterfly bookmark always in the same spot. I wonder if I could find a picture of that.

4 comments:

Jake and Libby: said...

Skinny Kelly I totally think that your fun and cute! I love reading your blog even though we don't know eachother.

Debbie said...

oh dear skinny kelly, i love when you post. thx for the books you gave me when i was there to visit. hope your old lady surgerys are going well:)

Kelly said...

Libby I love people who think I'm funny.

Aunt Patty said...

Kelly,
I have looked all over for that book that I used to have in my kitchen. I never finished it. Can I read yours when you come home?

I love your blog. And of course, I love you.