Vida Lee is in town so Chiggy and I spent a very fun day with her and her family yesterday. We walked down to the park and then met up with Dusty and Jeanie and their kids and had dinner and chatted it up at their house afterwards. 12 years ago we were all living at the Raintree, having so much fun and now our babies are playing together. I just love those crazies forever. We missed Trenter Wenter and Barry Crostada though. The bottom two are of us back in the dizzle. The second to the bottom is of Vida's last night in Utah at Melinda's trailer and the bottom is me and Vida on the couch at the Raintree where we all met. So much fun.
2 comments:
Emily
said...
You guys are really old. Like really really old. Not me though. I'm young. Like really really young.
2 comments:
You guys are really old. Like really really old. Not me though. I'm young. Like really really young.
Ha Ha! I am on your blog. An old really ugly pic of me in a trailer, but I made it onto your blog! Love it!
Post a Comment