Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Bedroom




I re-did the ol' boudoir. Or "did", the "re-" part would suggest it was ever "did" in the first place, which it wasn't. I thought I had before pics but I don't. Just imagine mis-matched hand-me-down furniture and nothing on the walls. I painted a wall navy blue, made a couple pillows and went a little crazy at my favorite place, Ikea. I have way too much Ikea stuff around but dang, they just suck you in and make it all so easy for you, it's hard to resist. I wish the bottom one wasn't so blurry cause my man looks too cute bein' a rascal. I can't get enough of that face. Anyway, I could stand to find something to hang over the bed and get rid of the TV if I could ever bring myself to do it but I am pretty pleased with the outcome all the same.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

It looks great! I love your style!

Emily said...

It's amazing how much cleaning your room really livens the place up.

Emily said...

Oh, and your room looks really nice.