
hot man at the pool

Tiffy looking beautiful on her wedding day

check out Em in the background

Addison

eating crawdads

biggest mistake of my life, I had to lay down for 30 minutes after

me and Ches and our babes

Dave, me and Vida Lee

Gracie and Chiggy

me and boyfriend, Brock.
I can't believe summer'

s over. Sad.
5 comments:
This summer was bomb.com - Chiggy, Cody, swimming, city pool, crawdads, Michigan, County Fair, hiking... there's just too much.
Summer 2010 = Magic and Wonderment
DAVE?? I think I remember him!
Looks like a good summer. hope you don't mind that I'm totally stalking you right now...
I'm serious about getting together sometime. I'm just not to sure how that will happen this year since Ben is out of work & is trying to go back to school...blah, blah,blah, pity party, table for one. I'm just jealous you got to hang with ol' friends. One day I will see your face again, one day.
PS you make me laugh out loud. keep blogging. thanks.
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I am lookin' good in those swim goggles. What can I say, when you got it you got it! Chuck...Chuck...where are you Chuck?
Chad is getting far to big and its been way to long since I have seen him. I am sad we didn't get to watch him the other day. Could you please go on a date or something so we can watch him? :)
I love it. I'm so sad and shocked that summer is over! Those are great pictures. What a fun summer!
Post a Comment