Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pictures that made me cry

Looking through pictures of when we first brought Chad home made me cry tonight. Yeah yeah, me cry, so strange, I know. What a strange time though and what a strange experience. It all happened so fast and I'm not gonna lie, that first week especially was so hard. But life now...there are no words. It's just all too good.

Chad with Cindy and Chris


Meeting Aunt Emmy for the first time ever

Meeting Grandma Patty for the first time

Proud new daddy and tiny Chad

little old man smile

Kennedy looking and acting so grown up

my handsome Brock also looking so big with my other little man








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that day so well!! I love that little boy SO much!!

stephanie said...

Oh I love that boy! I am so happy that your family's big days are coming.

Emily said...

Chad loves ACOM and I love Chad. 2010 has been a good year. I love having four kids.