Sunday, July 18, 2010

Honey B





Check out this rascal. So much personality for a two year old. When I was home she called someone stupid and Angie was telling her "We do not say that word. That is not a nice word. Do you understand me?" and all this rascal said was "Okay, I love my bracelet" then kissed it for emphasis and ran off to play. What do you do with a girl like that? She kept telling me "I love you Emmy" which would have melted my heart if I was Emmy. I just love her too much. I might keep her one of these days.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

She is so cute and sassy!

Eloy Trevino said...

I love my sassafras B. She is feisty and sassy and feisty.

Emily said...

I love Honey B. She is cute and sweet and sweet and cute. I love when she talks about "the people" and "Shweck".