Saturday, July 10, 2010

I like Polaroids too...

I found this today at a yard sale for $1 and of course I bought it because everyone who's anyone has a polaroid camera these days. Polaroids are just so in. I was pretty excited till I got home and googled polaroid 600 film. They have discontinued it and some people have brought it back I guess but it's always out of stock and when you can get your hands on it, it is ridiculously expensive. For instance, $53 for a 10 exposure pack. So yeah, um, no thanks. But I am a hoarder so I will keep it and maybe someday, the polaroid film will flow like milk and honey.

1 comment:

Emily said...

By "some people" you mean one random company in the UK. I wouldn't hold your breath because if you do hold your breath until it makes a come back then you will be holding it for a long time and then you might die. That's what people mean when they say "don't hold your breath."

Pow. Like a water buffalo.

Love you,