This morning Emmy disappeared with Chad into her room and when they came back out, he was holding my first Mother's Day present. It was a heart with his handprint on it that he made at baby school, as Emmy calls his daycare. She picked him up on Friday and those two crazy kids, they kept it a secret all weekend! It was so adorable they way she made him hold it and he doesn't even know he made me a present and how she kept it a secret and everything that maybe I cried a little. This man, he's magic.

handsome man

Daddy and the kids

we're in love
5 comments:
What are you talking about, Chad didn't know about it? I had to keep reminding him to keep it a secret all weekend long. That little scamp kept wanting to give it to you. Okay, okay, that was actually me. I hope you had a good Mother's Day. Chad is lucky to have such a loving/crazy mother. I love you.
Happy 1st Mother's Day!
That is so cute. Happy Mother's Day! :)
Just hearing about it made me cry!! That is so CUTE!! Good job Emmy! I hope you had a wonderful first mothers day- Chad is SO precious! I love seeing you as a mom you can tell you are so in love with him and your face just glows with happiness. I love the pic of Anthony with your kids. lol
Happy Mothers day Kelly! I hope it was the best.
Chad is too cute. Love the baby cross eyes!!
Post a Comment