HELLO! Yep, I'm blogging again. I realize most people are getting sick of blogs but I have my reasons and if anyone other than me ever wants to look, feel free! My baby is pretty cute so it might be interesting once in a while. Here he is...

This is the first time I ever saw my baby's face. I was sitting in Applebees with Emmy and the agency sent it to my phone. What a memory. Now he is mine. I can't believe it.
6 comments:
Wait...people are getting sick of blogs? :(
That is such a cute baby. I am so happy for you guys. :) I can't wait to see more posts about him!
Wait...you're not loving 1984? That's one of my favorite books!
congratulations!! to being back in the world of blogging.... oh, and also for that stinkin cute baby.
So glad to see you back in the blogging world!!! Plus I can't wait to see millions of pictures of Chad!
Hey girl. You should post the picture of Chad's sled on here. That would be tops.
P.S. - Your baby is sweet and cute
...And this is when I fell in love...
Post a Comment