


+of+scan0001.jpg)

I actually remember the first day that Emmy came home from the hospital. I don't remember much, just holding Emmy on our couch (the one in the top picture). I had no idea of it then but it was one of the greatest days of my life. I love you, Sissy. I feel sorry for girls who don't have sisters and for girls who have them but aren't best friends like we are. We are three lucky girls but I have to admit, Angie and I are the luckiest ones.
And too bad you made me erase the first post about you cause it wasn't this cheesy and way funnier! I am regretting ever telling you my password.
6 comments:
I totally agree with you! That is why I want Addie to have a sister. Even though there would be a big age difference it wouldn't matter when they are older. eight years between me and my sis carlene.
Happy birthday emily! I hope Foed and Kelly show you a good time!!
I have never known that special bond between sisters. But I can tell that you and your sisters definatly have one. Its cool that you guys are so close. Thanks for the comment about Kelt. Happy birthday em.
Thanks sister. You are a cheeseasaur, but I still love you. And I know you love me now, but you forgot to mention how you didn't like me when I was a baby.
Loves it!
Emily really is the best. But Ally and I are both bad at you for kidnapping her. I thought it was Emily's decision to move to Utah, but I guess I was wrong. Ally told me the truth. By the way, I blogged about Emily too!:)
Very cute. I agree, there is nothing better than sisters!
I love me too. How could I not? I rock the house!
Oh, and I love my sisters too. They are tops!
Post a Comment