Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lillith P. Whippersnapper's New Clothes


She was so mad she wouldn't even look at me. I went to Target to get her a new bed since her last one was ruined when her "friend" came to visit and to my shock and dismay, the Isaac Mizrahi pet collection was gone! Man, I was freaking out. That stuff was so cute and so cheap and now it is no more. But I did get her 2 Isaac dresses on clearance, one for $1.24 and one for $1.98. As you can see by her expression, she loves them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look pretty mad. You got some steals and deals. I hope her "friend" doesn't return and ruin her new bed. Aren't you going to get that hoebag fixed soon anyway? What's the dill?

As always...loves it!

I miss you. I can't wait to have Michigan adventures again and maybe even Utah adventures.

Elizabeth Downie said...

Yeah, she looks peeved! Cute though. ;)

Unknown said...

Adorable! Hey, I was wondering, do you know anyone in Owosso, Michigan?

Unknown said...

That's weird because I put one of those visitor trackers on the bottom of my blog, and someone in Owosso looks at our blog ALL the time. I don't think I know anyone there, so I was just wondering.

Melinda said...

Umm, yeah.

Heather said...

Kelly,
I think Fode would agree with your taste in clothing for Lilly. Perhaps we could get her a Jazz outfit and she could wear it on game days.
-Adam