Munch says hello. She's been fake coughing a lot today, which just about the cutest thing I've ever seen or heard!
I love her!
And she is wearing a pink Walt Disney World onesie. Earlier Ally was telling Nick how they are going to go to Walt Disney World next year, and she was so excited.
That is hot. I am guessing the quote is a little inside joke. Have you quit Chrysalis yet? The Big C is a psycho and at the PCP meeting this week she said in her own C way that Jill sucks as manager and that staff don't do their jobs now. I hate her! Oh, and she said, everything ran so great when Melinda was manager. She hated me and always insulted me at meetings too. I know you can relate!
6 comments:
I like the quotes.
But what is that picture all about? And where are your glow sticks?
Did Ally take this picture?
Did Ally take this picture?
Munch says hello. She's been fake coughing a lot today, which just about the cutest thing I've ever seen or heard!
I love her!
And she is wearing a pink Walt Disney World onesie. Earlier Ally was telling Nick how they are going to go to Walt Disney World next year, and she was so excited.
That is hot. I am guessing the quote is a little inside joke. Have you quit Chrysalis yet? The Big C is a psycho and at the PCP meeting this week she said in her own C way that Jill sucks as manager and that staff don't do their jobs now. I hate her! Oh, and she said, everything ran so great when Melinda was manager. She hated me and always insulted me at meetings too. I know you can relate!
Post a Comment