...'cause we went back to Mackinac Island
Emmy and I took Alice to Mackinac Island when I was home and its was so much fun! The weather was so perfect and the Island on a clear and warm summer day, well you can't imagine anything so beautiful. My idea of heaven is a lot like Mackinac Island. Alice wasn't on a good sleeping schedule so she was in full effect but she was still so much fun to have along. We did tons of biking, went to the fort, ate tons of ice cream and went geocaching. We also stayed on the Island this time and it was so worth it! Our B&B was so cute, they even have tea time every afternoon on the lawn. We spent the morning at the fort, but I had to tour all the buildings alone or just with Alice because Emmy gets way creeped out looking in old buildings. It was all so magical. I can't wait to go back. Maybe Anthony and I can go some day because really, it was quite romantical.
Mackinac Island, wait for me!
8 comments:
Geocaching
Mackinaw Island is magical. And I was totally creeped out by all the buildings at the fort. It was more creepy to me than those crazy creepy displays at Stagecoach Stop.
thanks for the spelling on that. i had no idea.
Wow. I want to go there! Looks so beautiful.
euejrie34u
Ok those pics make me want to go there! It looks like so much fun & relaxing!
I am jealous. That is all I can say.
Mmmmmm fudge!
Looks like fun times!
Oh, I wish we could go back. That was so much fun. I love our little Tootie-Ta. How can one little girl be so cute?
Post a Comment