Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What I Did This Weekend

Hung out on Friday night with these little hooligans while their mom and dad went on a date. Its always a good time with these kids. But this is the best time, when they are bathed and in clean jammies and ready for bed. They are such sweet kids. I just love them. I remember the first day I met them and I held Brock first and he was just a tiny little newborn baby and I fell in love right away. Now look how big they are! It makes me want to cry.

Saturday night I went with Teyonda to the Utah Symphony to see/hear them do "Carmina Burana". I'm not gonna lie, I thought I'd be totally bored but I loved it! Pretty amazing. By the way, Teyonda and I have been friends for 7 years and this is the first piture I have ever taken of her/with her. Isn't that nuts? But in August she is leaving me and her life of Utah glitz and glamour and going to grad school in Maine. Who will see all the chick flicks and historical dramas with me? Who will scour DI and used book stores for treasures with me? Who will eat at Thai Ruby with me? Who will go to art museums with me and do all that pretentious stuff we like to do together? I don't know what I am going to do. I am feeling sorry for myself but I am excited for her. Sigh.

I am lame, I know but as much fun as I had, I did miss Anthony. But honestly, can any of you see him at the symphony? I didn't think so.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

it is nice to put a face with a name. i have heard you say you were hanging out with teyonda but now i can picture her. glad you had a fun weedend!

Schwab Family said...

i have a really good idea why dont you move here to Iowa and you and i Can do all those things. Well except instead of thai ruby it will have tobe diamond thai and instead of Di we will do to garage sales and goodwill. you know that midwest garage sales are the best anyways way better then DI!! The treasures we will find

Heather said...

Man those kids are getting so BIG! And NOOOO, I can't see Anthony at the symphony. Ha Ha.

Melinda said...

I have a great replacement for you. His name is Greg and you will be getting to know him so much better over the next few weeks. There is absolutely nothing annoying about him.

Melinda said...

P.S
Did you dress alike on purpose? I used to do that with my friends when I was in middle school too. It's always fun.