These kids are non-stop entertainment. I had so much fun with them last week. The weather was awesome, especially for this time of year. We walked down to the park and to Frosty Boy. The kids slept over with Aunt Emmy and I one night. Emmy and I watched tons of Gilmore Girls. We spent lots of time just hanging out at Angie's and playing with the kids. We went one night to Grandma Ann's and ate fried chicken on the patio with not only our family (minus Anthony) and her but also my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Mike. Emmy and I went to the Michigan Welcome Center and stocked up on Michigan travel guides. No one loves Michigan like Emmy does. We also went to Steve and Barry's where I got a cute Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker wool jacket for $8.98. But my favorite night was at Angie's where she made chicken chilli and a cheese ball and she and Emmy sang their rap version of "5 Little Monkeys". Then Alice and Nicholas sang along with us to "Wheels on the Bus" and "Follow the Prophet". It doesn't take much to entertain us I guess. We always have so much fun when we are together. You know, the laughing.
P.S. One day at lunch Alice and Nicholas wouldn't behave and Angie told them they had better sit down or she was gonna take names and kick butt later, which, of course, made them laugh. But no one was laughing as hard as me because it dawned on me that I had heard the phrase "I'm taking names" or whatever but I never stopped to think of what the names were for or what those people were going to do with them.
4 comments:
Kelly, you are so insightful! I decided I am going to start writing you name Kelli with an i. Kelli with an i is just so much more distinguished than plain old unromantic Kelly with a y. I just bought the anne of green gables boxed set from sam's club. I have been watching a lot of it lately.
Good times...
I like Anne of Green Gables too. I am on the fifth book.
I do like Michigan. I've read through most of the travel materials we picked up. Muskegon seems like the place to be. Did you get that magizine? If you did you should read it and we should plan a trip there. Maybe in winter-time to skate on their outdoor ice-skating trail. How awesome is that?
blog, blog you love to blog. I am glad to see that you have so much fun without me. Those kids are cute you little poop face.
ok So i decided that Nicholas is my favorite. being one of the middle children myself i think he and i have a special bond plus really he is so handsome i am hoping when he is older and i am ready to go thru my mid life crisis he will take me on a couple dates! (dont tell Angie i got eyes for her 2 year old she might think i am weird)
Post a Comment