+of+scan0006.jpg)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I feel sorry for girls who don't have sisters.My sister Emmy was here visiting all last week and a good time was had by all. I miss my little friend. She spent a lot of time with her friends who she hasn't seen since they all graduated almost 2 years ago but we still got in our fair share of sisterly bonding. We didn't do much but it was so fun to have her here. A few highlights would be the cashew chicken at Thai Ruby, meeting new friends (at K-Mart) and watching "Passport to Paris" starring a young misses Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. It may not sound like fireworks to you all but what really makes it special? As Barb would say, the laughing. :)
3 comments:
sisters are the best and i must say i LOVE that first picture!
how the heck are you? we have not talked in forever.
The long sisters are so cute! This past week was fun, emily just brightens all of our lives!
Hi sister. I had a good time too. I love "the laughing". Angie and I miss you lots. I can't wait until you come home again. We will have even more magical times. I love you.
Post a Comment