Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cedar Point: America's Roller Coast

Emmy and Jared
This one made me sick
The best ride there


So here's another installment of my Michigan trip. On the Wednesday I was home, Anthony, Emmy, Jared and I went to Cedar Point. For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, it is a theme park on a little peninsula sticking out into Lake Erie in Sandusky, Ohio and it has the best roller coasters of all time. Makes Six Flags look weak. I had tons of fun. My favorites are the Millenium Force, the Raptor and the Magnum. It will probably be my last trip there though. A lot of the rides made me nauseous, like that one in the middle picture, I don't know the name but we call it the curly fry. And the Mantis. That one is painful. So, thanks for the memories Cedar Point.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

emmy and jared look so cute!