This is only installment #1 of Mackinac. It was hard to limit it to only this many pictures, I got a lot of good ones. We took a mini family vacation to Mackinac when I was home. We stayed in Mackinac City on Thursday and Friday night and took a ferry over to Mackinac Island Friday day. This is in the city (and I use the term "city" loosely here) on the beach. In this particular area there were a lot of broken shells, which is why Anthony is mincing in this bottom pic. Michigan is so beautiful, especially on a day like this one here. After we walked around on the beach we all split up a little. My mom and I went to see Harry Potter, Eloy and Anthony saw Transformers and Ang, Em and the kids went to the water park. Good times were had by all.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Lake Huron, Mackinac Bridge and Us
This is only installment #1 of Mackinac. It was hard to limit it to only this many pictures, I got a lot of good ones. We took a mini family vacation to Mackinac when I was home. We stayed in Mackinac City on Thursday and Friday night and took a ferry over to Mackinac Island Friday day. This is in the city (and I use the term "city" loosely here) on the beach. In this particular area there were a lot of broken shells, which is why Anthony is mincing in this bottom pic. Michigan is so beautiful, especially on a day like this one here. After we walked around on the beach we all split up a little. My mom and I went to see Harry Potter, Eloy and Anthony saw Transformers and Ang, Em and the kids went to the water park. Good times were had by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute pics! i love the look on anthonys face, thanks for pointing it out.
Post a Comment