Monday, July 03, 2006

A Magical Family Vacation

Oh, all the cheesy things I could say about this one
The two cutest girls I've ever seen
Alice and Tinkerbell
Alice and Grammy
Nicholas and Grandpa
The whole family in Epcot
Alice and Anthony in MGM Studios
Well, as most of you know, the Long family had what Disney calls "A Magical Gathering" a couple of weeks ago. We all stayed at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort and had so much fun! We didn't even fight...that much. We had five fun filled days at the happiest place on earth. Of course the most fun was Alice and her reaction to everything. She screamed and cried whenever she saw Mickey or any of the other characters. It was kind of funny/embarassing. She had the most fun at the hotel's kiddie pool though. Of course. And the bus! That was her favorite ride. Disney has a service called "The Magical Express" which takes Disney guests to the hotels from the airports and vice versa. They also have buses to take you to and from the parks and hotels. These rides were the daily highlight of Alice's trip. All day she would ask "a bus?" It was pretty funny.
Anthony got to experience the Longs on Disney firsthand for the first time and it was a rude awakening for him. He has a very laidback personality and for those of you who know the Long women, we are a far cry from laid-back. Especially on vacation. Especially at Disney! We are a little fanatical, I'll admit. With Emily's and my determination to "shut it down" we wore that poor boy out! His favorite rides were The Tower of Terror and The Rockin Roller Coaster. My favorite is The Tower of Terror but I also love the World Showcase at Epcot and The Carousel of Progress. I HATE Splash Mountain and Mission Space. I almost puked on Mission Space.
There will be more Disney installments to come, so check back soon. Also, sorry for the horrible things I keep doing to grammar. I need help. I only just learned the I and the Me and I still misuse it.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Cute pictures! I still have never been to Disney Land OR Disney World, so sad!