Wednesday, July 05, 2006

America the Beautiful

L-R: Heather, Mark, Anthony, Daniel, Han, Emily, and Ryan
Emily, Heather and me
Han and me
Anthony and me with our noodles

Hi everyone! Anthony and I had a very fun holiday yesterday! We got together with some friends and went swimming, had a cook-out, went fishing and lit some fireworks. It was good to just hang out and relax with our friends, especially since we'll be gone soon and we won't see them anymore! I will miss some things about the south. I love the humidity and the heat. I love the green everywhere. And the Crepe Myrtles! I will not miss the bugs though. I put on some Off for the first time in forever and it brought back vivid memories of Girls Camp. No one would sing all the songs with me though so that moment died pretty quickly.
P.S. See my friend Heather's blog for more pics! There is a link to it on the left.

1 comment:

hshoafus said...

How precious!!!!