




Needless to say, I had a little trouble formatting this one! These are some pictures of the job that my life sadly revolves around. The brunette is Tonya who is the office manager/assistant, the blonde is the other assistant, Emily (who I went to the beach with) and the redhead is our hygienist, Nicole. Dr. Griffin is in my ward bishopric. There is also a little high school girl Kylie who comes in to clean who is in our stake, too. So it's like I'm still in Utah, surrounded by all those LDS people. I work at the front desk and I do all the money, insurance, scheduling, etc. At first I didn't want to work here because it sounded like the world's most boring job but I like it a lot. Better than Chrysalis! But anything is. Oh, to explain the title, we answer the phone: "Revitalizing your smile at WildeWood Dental Care. This is Kelly, I can help you!"
3 comments:
Finally another post. Thanks for the pictures you look great as usual!
Love and miss ya,
Deb
I am jealous. I want my teeh whitened!!! i am sure little kids dont even know what color to call my teeth
Our 4 yr old told Aaron he had yellow teeth, we just about died. We both want to Zoom our teeth!
Post a Comment