Monday, April 24, 2006

Weekend at the Beach







Anthony and I were able to spend a weekend at Holden Beach in North Carolina with some friends of ours. Anthony's friend Ryan's family has a beach house there and he and his wife Emily invited us to come up for a weekend along with our other friends, Daniel and Han. All of us are relatively newlywed and we all spend a lot of time with each other. We have a lot of "couples" friends here in South Carolina, which is nice. We had a lot of fun playing on the beach and going up to Myrtle Beach. It was too cold to get a tan though, which is sad because I am fluorescent, as you can see above.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Kelly and Anthony (because I know Anthony reads this daily). Good job with the Blog. You should probably include something in it about your favorite sister Emily though. That would pretty much make it the best blog ever. I love you guys. :)

Emily said...

P.S. - I had to create my own Blog just to leave a comment. I probably won't do anything with it, but the web address for my blog is www.emilyrocksthehouse.blogspot.com.

schwab family said...

that is true if you had something about emily on this site it would be alot better.

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple! Thank you for your creation!
Mom Montgomery

Anonymous said...

Hey you guy this is really neat I have no idea how to make a blog. Its cool to see what your up too.. Love and miss you. Sarahlynn