At the beginning of April, my Mom, grandma and niece Alice came out to visit and we all had a time. My Mom might be the biggest Donny Osmond fan ever and has been wanting to see the Donny and Marie show in Vegas so Em and I (mostly Em) surprised them when they got here and took them down to stay at the Flamingo for a night and we all went to the show. Then Mom and Grandma shut it down and stayed out till all hours of the night playing the slots and Alice saw a girl dancing in a cage in our hotel lobby. Classic. The whole trip was sooo much fun! Please take notice of Alice's signature pose in these pictures. I ended up with like, 15 pictures of her posing like this. She's too much, I love her.
1 comment:
Emily
said...
Time of my life! Remember how Ally did Cartwheels down the hotel hall?
1 comment:
Time of my life! Remember how Ally did Cartwheels down the hotel hall?
Post a Comment