Sunday, January 23, 2011

Around the Heezy







Just wanted to remind everyone that Chad's still cute. He's running amok around here though, as shown above. He loves his Little People service station, he loves throwing things in the garbage and in the toilet and he loves chillin in his favorite easy chair (that would be his old car seat) and working on his blog on his Leaptop. He's getting more active and it's so much fun but also really exhausting. We love him like crazy though. He melts my heart every day.
You may note my hot outfit in the picture of Chad watching me cook. I remember when I was little and my mom wore what I thought were the ugliest things ever around the house to clean, cook or relax. She wore sweats, old t-shirts and old cardigans and I thought they were horrible. Now look at me. Putting on that shirt and those sweats is the first thing I do when I get home. I should really do us all a favor and burn that shirt in particular but I'm just not sure I can do it.




2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for posting that picture of me. I guess the look on Chad's face was worth the embarassment of whatever I was doing.

I love the picture of Chad walking Lilly. Those two kids are so cute together.

Elizabeth Downie said...

Chad's laughing face in that picture of him with Emily is SO cute!!! All those pictures are priceless. What a little character he is. So cute.