Monday, October 11, 2010

Rascals

The other day....
Rascal #3 pushed the emergency OnStar button in the car while Eloy had run into the house to grab something after loading the kids up.

Rascal #2 cried because the OnStar people called back asking if there was an emergency and he thought that Rascal #3 was going to go to jail.

Rascal #1 told "the kids" to calm down, she would handle this (her words). And then did, explaing to the OnStar lady that her little sister had pushed a button she wasn't supposed to and that everything was okay.

These kids kill me. They have no idea how much Emmy and I think of them and miss them and love them. Funniest kids ever. They're magic.


3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

That is so cute. Ally is so level headed. ;) Love the pictures.

Emily said...

I love it! Rascal #1 is so grown up, Rascal #2 is so dang handsome, and Rascal #3 is such a rascal. I miss them every minute of every day.

Eloy Trevino said...

a naughty, a naughty, a naughty.