We had such a fun Halloween with Chiggy this year. It was so fun to dress him up and is he not the cutest Mickey Mouse of all time? He is extra cuddly in it too. The botton few are of the family Halloween party where our brother-in-law, Anthony put up a pretty impressive haunted house. It was so fun! We took our poor scared babies through it, look at their cute faces in the last two. Chad makes everything more fun.
5 comments:
Mickey Mouse is killing me. I can't believe how super cute Chiggy is. And our pumpkins look bomb.com.
Loves it!
Oh yeah, and Chad dressed as Mickey next to the pumpkins while sitting on his wheelie cart is one of my all-time favorite pictures.
Yay! I found your blog. Your little guy is sooooo cute! Cute choice of costume too. Did I say he is cute? Wow, he's cute.
He is the cutest Mickey Mouse ever!
Just looking again cause Chiggy is so cute!
Post a Comment