Sunday, July 04, 2010

Zac and Kelly's Wedding





My cousin Zac got married on June 19th and Em, Anthony, Chad and I went back home for it. We love a good family wedding! It's always a good time with the Johncox gang (please note the ladies doing the macarena in the above pic). I love love love going home and seeing them all. It was so fun to see everyone and for everyone to meet Chad. He was a big hit. Alice was flower girl and you would have thought it was her day, not the bride and groom's. She was so excited and the most beautiful thing ever in her dress and updo. Would you believe that girl paused halfway down the aisle for pictures? She kills me.
Congratulations Zac and Kelly! Thanks for a good time!



2 comments:

Eloy Trevino said...

We had a blast with you guys. The kids miss you and can't wait to shut it down.

Emily said...

Good times in Michigan. I miss everyone.