Look at these little people. I got to hang out with them on Thursday. It was hard to be home only for one day but it was better than nothing. Emmy moved back out here so I flew home and drove back here with her. I'll put more pictures up of our road trip next time cause we had some fun adventures. But for now just look at these pretty little Trevino kids. They are the highlight of my life. Seriously, are they not gorgioso?
8 comments:
I love them and I miss them!
yay for emily moving back though... oh and i like your haircut in the other picture!
THey are precious! Welcome home! I bet you are just way happy to have Emily back.
I love my babies. They are sooo cute. I can't believe my babies are getting so big.
Oh, they are sooo cute!! I miss them too.
Oh my goodness...what adorable kiddos! You must miss them so much. Welcome back - and congrats on having Emmy back with you too.
I can't believe how big Alice is. I remember how little she was when you and Foedy got married!! They are very precious!
you smoke crack, but the kids are good and very cute.
Post a Comment