I made Anthony drive me and the baby on the ol' Nebo Loop this weekend and it was magical. The canyon looks so beautiful this time of year and the baby had the time of her life. Look how happy she looks. I know, I know, more pictures of the dog but whatever, get over it. Anyway, it was good family fun and I do love some things about Utah.
9 comments:
Ok, so you know I am totally against you calling your dog "the baby". It's not natural. How did she even make in on the hike? She can barely walk around the block without passing out from exhaustion.
But anyway, you look cute and I love you. And the Nebo Loop looks Nebolicious. I wish I could have gone. Then you really would have had one of your kids with you.
I love you and I miss you.
I'm going to just stick to calling her "Kelly's Dog". And you can just stick to calling her "Lily".
i am totally laughing at what emily said!
love the post, keep it up girl. the trees look fabulous. i wish i could see the change of season here.
Emmy (and everyone else) - I really feel like you are discriminating against me, as a childless parent. She is all I have and if I want to pretend she is my baby, darn it, I will! And it is Lilly, not Lily. She gets way mad when people mis-spell her name.
You're lame-o. I don't have kids either but you don't see me calling my stuffed shar pei's "my babies". Get over it. She's a dog. And seriously, Lilly or Lily (who cares)! It's not like she has to sign anything. What's her birth certificate say? Oh wait...she doesn't have one because she isn't human! Aaaawwwe snap! Ok, sorry. I really do like her. I'm just teasing. I'm just against you calling her "the baby". I say we both just go with Lilly.
I am ROLLING you ho-bag!
Emily is right. That dog is really fat.
You guys crack me up! Your whole comments section is filled with insults and fighting. Hilarious!
On a different note, you and Anthony are a cute couple :)
I love provo river trail and the canyons! I agree it is totally one of the few redeeming factors of utah... oh and cafe rio and jdawgs too!
Post a Comment