Saturday, August 02, 2008

Ryan and Kate's wedding

Ryan's brother, Matt, officiated

Matt's little girl, Kora and Alice

Emmy with Brooklyn, Alice and Nicholas


It was hot so we spent a lot of time on the lawn, in the shade

the only good-tasting wedding cake I've ever had. wish I had some now

My cousin Ryan got married 2 weeks ago today in Columbus, OH. I am so glad I got to go home and be there for it. I hate to miss that stuff. Anyway it was at something Botanical Gardens and it was gorgeous. Hot, but gorgeous (like me). The ceremony was in the greenhouse and the reception/luncheon was out on the terrace overlooking the gardens.
Congratulations guys!
P.S. Kate: I LOVED your dress at the rehearsal dinner


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm still hot from that day, but then again (like you) i am always hot.

remember how i went over and got the card. i just still can't believe it. can you?