Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Two Supermodels

Pretty sad when the dog's the cutest one in the picture


she hated me for making her sit on my lap this long
These pictures of Lilly were posted as per Debbie's request so don't make fun of me for taking pictures, posting pictures and talking about my dog. But since I was asked, here they are. I had no idea I could love a non-human so much. I am crazy in love with this dog. She potty-trained so fast and she is so mellow and affectionate. My favorite thing she does is when I am sitting in our "man room" (an extra bedroom with a futon, TV and playstation) and I see her run full speed down the hallway and then a second later, back the other way. Just feels like running sometimes, I guess. Oh yeah, and I cut and dyed my hair. These aren't the cutest pictures of it. I was feeling brave putting these ugly ones up but you get the idea.



1 comment:

Debbie said...

you are so cute, thanks for posting pics.

i love your hair short:)