Saturday, November 10, 2007

Emmy

2006

2007

This is my sissy. She gets pretty into Halloween cause...I don't know, I guess she's just a wack job. But I have to admit that I love that about her. This year she was a robot. She wanted something a little more kid-friendly than last year's mummy and I do have a funny story about the mummy costume of 2006. Em was a little on the poor side and she's probably the cheapest person I know anyway, so she spent I don't know how many hours planning her costume and debating what to be and looking for the best way to do for for under $5. So she finally decided on a mummy and looked around all over Adrian for the perfect color sheet, mind you for under $5. So she finally found one and then spent tons of time making it perfect cause she could only afford one of those $3 sheets. The only problem was she kept scaring little kids (unintentionally) and embarassing Angie when she went with her and the kids trick-or-treating (intentionally). So she came across this one boy and accidentally scared him. His mom said, to comfort him "its okay, its just a boy wrapped in some toilet paper" and boy was Emmy mad! Not because she called her a boy, but because she called it toilet paper.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

oh my goodness, i love her costumes. i think i might have to steal her ideas for next year.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love it!! I didn't expect Emily's costume to be so elaborate!! She is good! I think that the skeleton should win....