moving...
babysitting...
getting a dog...

We moved into our condo and we didn't have internet for a while. Plus I am just not that into the blog lately. And we still don't have cable! I miss it so much, I have to say. I can The Hills online at least.
How cute are the twins in their soccer uniforms? The game was hilarious. A bunch of 4 yr olds who barely know the rules. It was so cute.
And the dog. Can you belive me of all people has a dog? She is an English Bulldog and her name is Lilly.
We moved into our condo and we didn't have internet for a while. Plus I am just not that into the blog lately. And we still don't have cable! I miss it so much, I have to say. I can The Hills online at least.
How cute are the twins in their soccer uniforms? The game was hilarious. A bunch of 4 yr olds who barely know the rules. It was so cute.
And the dog. Can you belive me of all people has a dog? She is an English Bulldog and her name is Lilly.
3 comments:
I just want you to know that I am sitting here with Nicholas looking at your new pictures and he is barking at your dog. Your dog is pretty cute. I will try to be nice to it as long as I don't have to treat it like a human or as long as it doesn't lick me, poop or pee on me or the ever hated - goose me. She is pretty cute though. And I might even get her a Christmas gift. Nicholas and I love you. Nicholas especially loves your dog. We miss you lots.
oh my goodness girl, you got a dog! she is adorable and i live the name.
Totally cute dog!
Post a Comment