Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

In honor of my 28th birthday, I thought I'd share some great cake moments in my family's history, made with love by Brenda Long. I don't have a picture scanned of my favorite which was a pink elephant sprinkled with coconut. That's what my mom's mom used to make her and her sisters for their birthdays.
Emmy's fourth
Emmy's third...I think
My seventh

Ditdis' first birthday cake.
I didn't feel like flipping this one. So sue me. Nino's first birthday cake.
Nino and her third birthday cake, which was on Tuesday. Doesn't her look so grown up?














3 comments:

Debbie said...

happy birthday girl! i wish i was there to celebrate it with you.

i have to know, did you guys make those cakes?

Debbie said...

how was your pot-luck birthday party?

Anonymous said...

how cute were you at your seventh birhtday! You were a lil' Ho-Bag! Love Emi-Jo