Wednesday, January 17, 2007

They are sooooo cute!








My lips are chapped from kissing those cheeks all day. Actually the baby, Luke was at the doctor's most of the day with his mama since he has RSV but I just threw this cute pic in from a few weeks ago cause he's so cute and happy. But I made Kennedy, Brock and Brooklynn stand still for some pictures. It was no easy task, I assure you. There was quite a lot of bribing involved. They're so sweet and cute, except when they throw fits, as pictured above. I just love them.
I almost deleted my blog this weekend when I was PMS-ey. I am not a photographer, I am not crafty, I am not a writer, I can't keep up. I did switch my blog to white to be like all the other girls, but its not the same. Oh well, I decided to keep it just for the helluvit. For Skinny Debbie, who is the only one who checks the dang thing, Happy Birthday!!!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

keep it up skinny k, i love your blog. your babies are so cute!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.