Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Autumn

I love sugar cookies. Anthony has eaten three and I have eaten about twenty. No exaggeration. I made these ones with wheat flour and I have to say, they're pretty good. I looked all over for Halloween cookie cutters and all I found was these but they turned out kinda cute anyway. Except its more like winter here since its snowing! One of the rare times I miss South Carolina.

2 comments:

hshoafus said...

How cute are those cookies??!!! Mine NEVER come out looking that good! oh well they are fun to eat no matter what they look like. HEy girlie!! I hope that all is well un OoTah. Sorry it is snowing. NO thank you. It is really a nice Autumn day here. Sunny but a little chilly. Call me babe!! SMOOCHES. Miss you!

Debbie said...

those cookies look so good. i want one. ok lets be honest i want that plate full:)