Sunday, May 28, 2006

Alice and Nicholas








My babies are so beautiful. Alice is so funny and Nicholas is so fat! The only time that's a good thing is when you are a baby, so don't think I'm mean because I called him fat. He's so roly-poly and squishy. And he can't whine and try to squirm away when I give him kisses like Alice does. She loves her little brother. She always says "hi Ditdis" and smothers him with kisses. She always wakes him up, which does not make Angie very happy. Angie found her sitting on his lap one day when he was in his car seat. Her favorite people in the world (other than her mom and dad) are her Aunt Emmy and our dad, whom she calls Bapas. She follows Emmy everywhere, which Emmy loves. She is non-stop entertainment.

3 comments:

schwab family said...

WOW Alice has grown up so much. she is so cute. I love little fat babies too. it is so cute when they have little fat rolls on the thighs. (that is my favorite) is very cut too.

Debbie said...

I love the pictures. Little Alice is getting so big! Nicholas is so stinking cute!

So are you younger then me?

Debbie said...

I like Nicholas' onesie, super cute. I wonder where he got it?